Adrian Peterson almost missed Sundays ga

Home Forums Planning & Preparation Adrian Peterson almost missed Sundays ga

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Melissa Underwood 3 days, 23 hours ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Melissa Underwood
    Participant

The Vikings weren’t sureif Adrian Peterson would show up for Sunday’s game against the Chargers after hiswife gave birth earlier that morning.To San Diego’sdisappointment, he did.MORE: Best NFL players by jersey, 1-99 |Adrian Peterson showed he’s still got it in win over ChargersAfter a sluggish start Haason Reddick Jersey to the season, the Vikings running back put on an impre siveperformance to help Minnesota earn its second straight win. Petersonrushed for 126 yards and two touchdowns, Josh Mauro Jersey his firsttouchdowns of the seasonand thefirst since Week 12 of the 2013 season after he mi sedall but one week last year.The body felt good, the mind was in a great place, and yeah I think Im back, Peterson said,via USA Today Sports.But before his big outing, Peterson had to deal with some off-field drama.Peterson calledcoachMike Zimmer around 9:30 a.m. ET to let him know that his wife, Ashley, had gone into labor.Basically, I said, Are you not going to be at the game? And he Markus Golden Jersey said, I cant say that, Zimmer said. And I said, Well, I need to know by a certain time.Le s than three hours before the team’s 1 p.m. ET kickoff, Peterson’swife gave birth to the couple’s second son, Axyl Eugene. Peterson texted Zimmer around10:45 a.m. ET to let him know he was going to play.That right there just kind of put things in perspective, Peterson said. It was just like, Wow, this is what life is really about. There was only one way to end this today, and a victory was Justin Bethel Jersey it.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.