Home Forums Survival Skills Another year

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  otis302 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

otis302

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2575[/ATTACH]Around me there are quite a few farms and this year most of them have planted soy beans and ta-backey which makes my corn pile look like a Golden Coral to the deer so far my camera has captured all doe good size ones but like I do I will pass on the does until imost the season is over in hopes of a 6 point or more buck. This year I also am useing Donkey Corrn is is half corn and half pellets and it seems to be a big winner pics to follow

firemedic4

Post pics of that big 6 (or more) pointer!

TeknaBuzz
    Keymaster

I got this big guy coming to my new stand location but I haven’t had a chance to get a stand up in that spot yet and gun season is just a few weeks away.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]2588[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2589[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2590[/ATTACH]

firemedic4

@teknabuzz 20484 wrote:

I got this big guy coming to my new stand location but I haven’t had a chance to get a stand up in that spot yet and gun season is just a few weeks away.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]2588[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2589[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2590[/ATTACH]

Nice! A ton of meat AND a trophy rack.

Andrew

That is a nice buck. Hopefully he shows when it is time to shoot.

TeknaBuzz
    Keymaster

@andrew.anderson 20487 wrote:

That is a nice buck. Hopefully he shows when it is time to shoot.

Last year I had multiple pics of a similar sized buck visiting at night and the one picture I had of him in the day was on a Saturday during regular gun season that I had to work at the last minute. My buddy ended up shooting that same buck about a half mile away later on in the season. Really I’d rather see more Doe cause all the bucks are going to be where the doe’s are come the rut.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.