Been a while!

Home Forums Survival Skills Been a while!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  hillfolk 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

hillfolk

Hey all! It’s been forever since I’ve posted. I’ve faithfully followed a lot of your posts though. JTS, Phil, and others always have something fun to read.

I’ve been away and busy with Physician Assistant school.

The reason I’m posting here is to ask the community if some health information would be beneficial to the group? I am a nationally registered EMT and on my way to being a PA. I’ve worked in level 1 trauma centers, primary care settings, physical therapy departments, and post surgical suites. I think for my first post I will write up something on antibiotics. When to use them, what kinds to use, when to avoid them etc. I’m open to write up other topics as well if there are specific questions.

If there’s any interest in this, I’d love to post. Let me know!

Andrew

Good to have you back.

I am interested in any medical stuff you have to offer. Regarding the Antibiotics I am interested in alternatives to the regular antibiotics. I keep hearing about stuff used on pets but not sure I trust any of those opinion.

Best of luck with your continued PA studies.

DCortez

Welcome back, will keep this post in mind.

boisdarc

yep, what they say!

firemedic4

@hillfolk 21003 wrote:

Hey all! It’s been forever since I’ve posted. I’ve faithfully followed a lot of your posts though. JTS, Phil, and others always have something fun to read.

I’ve been away and busy with Physician Assistant school.

The reason I’m posting here is to ask the community if some health information would be beneficial to the group? I am a nationally registered EMT and on my way to being a PA. I’ve worked in level 1 trauma centers, primary care settings, physical therapy departments, and post surgical suites. I think for my first post I will write up something on antibiotics. When to use them, what kinds to use, when to avoid them etc. I’m open to write up other topics as well if there are specific questions.

If there’s any interest in this, I’d love to post. Let me know!

That would be a great post! Would be very interested.

hillfolk

My last final (cadaver lab) is tomorrow. Once things mellow out I’ll put together a quick primer on how to dose with antibiotics and, more importantly, when to avoid dosing with antibiotics.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.