Cardale Jones long lost dad may be Bills

Home Forums Gear & Equipment Cardale Jones long lost dad may be Bills

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Melissa Underwood 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Melissa Underwood
    Participant

Cardale Jones has publicly stated that he’s never met his father, but now the quarterbackthinks he may have found him.Cardale on Rex letting players speak their minds: “Maybe Rex is my long lost dad. Been looking for him for 23 years” pic.twitter.com/MahcXEYbEu Buffalo Bills (@buffalobills) May 6, 2016Quotes like theseare something Buffalo residents can get Nick Folk Jersey used to withJones. The Ohio State product mademany famous public statements in college, both online and offline.One of Jones’greatermoments was the time he demolished a sick kid in a video game Ali Marpet Jersey and set the record straight by tweeting, “Man I wish everyone stop saying I beat a kid in the hospital 91-35 …It was 98-35.”MORE: Bills still have unfinished busine sJones was joking when he saidRex Ryan ishis “long lost dad,” but the QBwashonest when he expre sed his gratitude for his new coach’s philosophy on speaking to the media. Last year,Patriots rookies were terrified of saying anything controversial, so it’s nice to see Jones be able tomaintain his personality.As for Ryan, he laughed when he was made aware of Josh Robinson Jersey Jones’ comment.”You guys have seen me throw,”he said. “I can’t even throw it 30 yards I don’t think. OK, maybe 40. Jacquies Smith Jersey You know what, I’m excited about him. He’s a big, raw talent. Does he have to come a long way? There’s no question about that. But he’s almost in the perfect situation and we’ll see how he develops.”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.