Do you want to start an off-grid community?

Home Forums Homesteading Do you want to start an off-grid community?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Raw TV 4 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Raw TV

Hi everyone,

I wanted to pass along an opportunity some of you might be interested in:

I work for Raw TV, the makers of the hit Discovery show Gold Rush, and we are searching for individuals to take part in an exciting new project.

Do you think you embody the spirit of the American pioneer? Are you fed up with the world you live in today and envisage another – better – way to live? Could you see yourself creating and leading a new community, outside the borders of society, built with the frontier grit of your forefathers? If you are passionate about your beliefs and want to share them, not only with those who join you, but also with a TV audience, I would love to talk to you.

Whether this sounds like something you are planning immediately or is a long term dream, please email your contact details and a brief description of your plans to casting@rawtelevision.co.uk

Thanks!

DCortez

Sounds like a great opportunity and lots of fun.

Raw TV

Hi all,
    Just wanted to give you an update on our project. We’ve recently released a trailer on YouTube that we would like to share with you! If you are interested, please contact us at CASTING@RAW.CO.UK. We are still looking for participants!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_WdXXiBRSs&feature=plcp

00_Jackie

Man! The perfect opportunity to really see what you’re made of and learn so much from the hands on experience.
    Wish I was 20 yrs younger! I’d be right in the middle of it!

Madeleine

Sounds great!! Id love to join

TeknaBuzz
    Keymaster

From the trailer I gathered that the show is a little different than I initially thought which from the trailer I’d say the idea/plot of the show is cool and slightly more unique than I first expected.

So please correct me if I’m wrong but this show isn’t about documenting scattered individuals who are trying to build their own off the grid community but combining a bunch of individuals and having them work together to build a self sufficient community out in the wilderness?

Mrifenbark

Sounds like it would be perfect for me. I’m currently building my off the grid cabin as well as being a stay at home father of two, ages 2and 4. Would just be to hard to get away, but what an experience it could be. Really bummed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.