Donovan McNabb Game has passed Mike Shan

Home Forums General/Random/Off Topic Donovan McNabb Game has passed Mike Shan

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Melissa Underwood 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Melissa Underwood
    Participant

Donovan McNabb on Tuesday took a C J Prosise Jersey jab at Mike Shanahan, his coachin Washington.Shanahans name has been floated as a candidate for many of the NFL’s coaching vacancies (Raiders, 49ers, Bears, Bills), but McNabb doesnt think hed be rightfor any of them.MORE: Best potential replacements in Buffalo |Redskins to hire McCloughan as GM |Madden sits in on Shanahan’s Raiders interviewI dont Russell Wilson Jersey think its a good fit for him to come back because I think the game has pa sed him by, McNabb said on Fox Sports 1’s “Fox Sports Live.” He tried that with the Redskins while I was there. He had Kyle Shanahan,his son,being the offensive coordinator. So it was kind of a new style (than)with (former Broncos offensive coordinator) Gary Kubiak, a guy that he coached Jarran Reed Jersey , and the same kind of blocking scheme. It worked a little bit, but I dont think it will work now.McNabb acknowledges he might come off sounding like a bitter former player.I know people may look at (what I said)and say Im upset because of my time at Washington,” he said, “but I dont care what they say.Host Chari sa Thompson ended the segment by saying, So Mike Shanahans coaching days, according to Donovan McNabb, are over. George Fant Jersey Unle s youre just thirsty, McNabb replied.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.