Ferguson, Missouri News Updates & Live Streams

Home Forums General/Random/Off Topic Ferguson, Missouri News Updates & Live Streams

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  TeknaBuzz 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

TeknaBuzz
    Keymaster

I’m sure most of you’ve heard about riots, looting and protesting going on in Ferguson, Mo for over a week now. Basically a white cop shot an unarmed black kid that was involved in a unarmed store robbery for some cigars despite it’s my understanding that the cop was unaware of the robbery at the time of the shooting. People was outraged and most details about the investigation into the shooting was withheld for at least a week.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]2508[/ATTACH]
    I’ve been catching glimpses of the live feeds I’ve found online for about 4 or 5 days now and it seems each night the escalation gets worse last night was pretty intense. A few things I’ve observed from following this is the area where these protest are going on is a neighborhood with homes and business lined down the street. If that was my neighborhood I’d want the police to get involved too. Another thing that stands out to me is I really think there is many people instigating this to intentionally escalate things including Al Sharpton, Black Panther Party, and even the media in general.

Tonight they’ve called up the National Guard to assist and on the same day they’ve thrown the mandatory curfew out the window.

See below headlines:
    Why bring National Guard to Ferguson? – CNN.com
    Curfew Lifted in Ferguson as National Guard Arrives – WSJ

In the past I’ve watched many live feeds and listened into to live police scanners of big events some of them that quickly come to mind would include the bigger Occupy Wall Street protest and the city shut down and man hunt for the Boston bombers. For me it’s educational in a few different ways. You get a good idea how some people act in certain lawless situations in not to mention the police tactics used control these crowds. While I hope the day never comes but there are things that could happen I would be out there standing up for what I believe in.

Who knows what will happen tonight but if you’re curious to watch here’s a few live feeds that may not be up yet but have been working for me the past few nights:

I am Mike Brown Live from Ferguson, MO on Livestream
    Anonymous in Ferguson, Missouri on Livestream
    Carol’s iPhone event on Livestream
    RealAlexJones, Ustream.TV: Alex Jones, Bilderberg, police state, infowar, new world order, eugenics, vaccinations, fiat currency, federal reserve, police b…
    Live Streaming 2 | FOX2now.com

DCortez

Between stops, I listened to DOHbama’s press conference this afternoon, Hannity cut it off once the q&a started.

What an evil person.

TeknaBuzz
    Keymaster

Lol, I think I just seen a sign that said, “Hands Up Don’t Loot.” Instead of the popular chant don’t shoot.

DCortez

I’d start hosing people down, not firehose, but sprinkler. Once they realized their phones where getting wet, they’d leave, lol.

TeknaBuzz
    Keymaster

It looks like they’re doing things differently and have boxed everybody in an area around a shopping center parking lot and they don’t have the entire strip of road they’ve had in the past few days.

DCortez

TeknaBuzz
    Keymaster

Here’s a link to Vice News livefeed, I think they have good reporters and has been doing good commentary so far:

Andrew

Vice News has some good stuff. I watch alot of their short documentaries of foreign countries.

DCortez

Right now they are chanting, “United we stand, divided we fall”.

Funny how family life isn’t viewed that way by some.

otis302

I see it as a unarmed man should not die however I also see it as there are 2 kinds of people in this world no colors involved either you are good or you are bad the race issue will never die its gotton to be blacks some not all think they can do almost any thing they want and if you voice opinion against it you are the raciest its reverse discrimination which I have no time or energy for, I live in a town in which by far I am a minorty and there is crime like any big city and I thank Him for watching over me a 62 yr old fart dont stand a chance against a young buck, but you know what they say dont mess with a old guy they usualy have a gun and really I hate I have to tote one every where I go but its a sad fact of life, I guess that is why I love the woods the beauty the peace you can live a more civilized life. And to add insult to injury the New Black Panthers stirring the pot all I can say to that is not here by God[ATTACH=CONFIG]2510[/ATTACH]

Andrew

FBI: ISIS recruiting amid Ferguson protests

boisdarc

I honestly hope that isis gets plenty of volunteers from ferguson. They can move to the middle east and help straighten out those countries, and after they’ve used their organizational powers there, they can return to our country and start organizing things here. Smart well educated folks that they are, I fully expect their return in the next 6 months. Maybe they can make a detour on the way home and hit Liberia too.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.