Home Forums Survival Skills Fishing

Tagged: 

This topic contains 18 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  PhilTheBiker 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Andrew

That is awesome. I also need to work on my fishing skills. At least you have taken action to improve your skills.

blackmossy

I would rather be anywhere fishing & not catching a thing than working. Just floating around suits me. Good luck brothers!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Sharpe

@blackmossy 19400 wrote:

I would rather be anywhere fishing & not catching a thing than working. Just floating around suits me. Good luck brothers!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

I don’t know, there have been a few days where i took time off work just to go fishing and caught nothing, not even a bite. And went home regretting my choice. But yeah i Enjoy floating around, or sitting on a river bank, very peaceful.

TeknaBuzz
    Keymaster

@sharpe 19406 wrote:

I don’t know, there have been a few days where i took time off work just to go fishing and caught nothing, not even a bite. And went home regretting my choice. But yeah i Enjoy floating around, or sitting on a river bank, very peaceful.

The great thing about salt water fishing is you’re almost guaranteed to catch something. Might not be the type of fish you’re going for but I always hook into something when I go salt water fishing. I mainly fish salt water for speckled trout as I really like to grill them up but I catch a lot of redfish and flounder too.

I wish I had a good fresh water spot for bass fishing or a good spot to take the kids to catch perch.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.