Hello from Germany

Home Forums General/Random/Off Topic Hello from Germany

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of scavenger scavenger 1 year, 12 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of scavenger
    scavenger

My name is Tobias i like Beer,my Beard,Weapons,Dogs,Hunting,Fishing,Girls πŸ˜€ and Zombie stuff
    I am from Germany and hate it since i am born.Hope we all can be friends the World Wars are over πŸ˜€
    Greets from Germany πŸ™‚

Profile photo of DCortez
    DCortez

Heya and welcome from Texas! I also like all the above!

Profile photo of PhilTheBiker
    PhilTheBiker

Hello from Western PA.

I spent 3 months in Germany on a business contract up in Hamburg years ago. Beautiful country.

Yes, the world wars are over, we can be friends!

But in all reality, couldn’t you Germans have just kept France? Those French are a pain πŸ˜€

scavenger

Dont mean it bad but when ever some one says he is from Texas i think at Full Metal Jacked πŸ˜€ Great Movie But i like Texas so many wildeboar <3 they taste so good πŸ˜€

Hamburg?So i need to greet you this way, Moin Digga πŸ˜€

Profile photo of alwayscross
    alwayscross

Hello Tobias, part German so your not alone. Hope you have fun here and yes I like all the above as well.

Profile photo of PhilTheBiker
    PhilTheBiker

@scavenger 21261 wrote:

Dont mean it bad but when ever some one says he is from Texas i think at Full Metal Jacked πŸ˜€ Great Movie But i like Texas so many wildeboar <3 they taste so good πŸ˜€

Hamburg?So i need to greet you this way, Moin Digga πŸ˜€

I arrived in October, left in December. There were some festivals that we went to (not Oktoberfest since I was in the north) where they made this red wine that was hot, I can’t remember what it was, but it was amazing!

Oh and the beer was great!

Profile photo of firemedic4
    firemedic4

Born in Munich, moved to the sissy state of NY through no fault of my own! Hello and welcome.

scavenger

Ha ha Phil it was GlΓΌhwein πŸ˜€

firemedic4
    Well NY is the last place i want to live,if the Zombies come you will be Fu*kt πŸ™

alwayscross
    Yes i have fun no Haters till jet and nice Answers on my questions πŸ™‚

Profile photo of boisdarc
    boisdarc

Wilkommen, Wie gehts, Ish vonne Baumholder 1994-1995 ish bin soldat, and I loved it. Great beir, (bitte ein bitte, or any hefe veisen). Es toot mir late, ish spreshe nisht gut Deutsch, And my spelling is probably horrible too. Welcome to the board from the state if Illinois(far south of Chicago). Do you hunt there? I was always under the impression that gun ownership was pretty hard to do there, belonging to a jager club and special licensing. When I lived there, we would always see German soldiers at joint maneuvers carring G3 H&K’s, beautiful rifles. I even bought a pistol from the Ulm Do. plant.

scavenger

You write German worse than i do English πŸ˜€
    Well no i dont Hunt,Germany sucks and i cant wait that Putin kills the goverment toset us free from this Nazi State of BRD.onley good thing here is that you wont starve if you got no job…i hate it here so mutch that i try to get a greencard since i am 18…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.