Hello from Ohio!

Home Forums General/Random/Off Topic Hello from Ohio!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of dsm100179 dsm100179 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of dsm100179
    dsm100179

Hi. My name is Delaney. I am brand new to the Prepper community, and looking to expand my knowledge base, and network. My fiancee, Nick, and I have 3 young children between us, and have become increasingly disturbed by the state of the economy and social unrest that we see all around us. I don’t claim to know what will happen, or when. All I know is that if I don’t do EVERYTHING in my power to prepare my family to survive and thrive through the worst, and the Shit does hit the fan, it will be my fault if they don’t make it. For me, though, it’s not just about protecting my family’s interests. How are they going to rebuild society alone? I am looking for a group of like-minded people who share my philosophy of “prepare for the worst, hope for the best, and expect something in between”. Ultimately, I want to create an off the grid location where my family and friends can live a self sustaining lifestyle. Whatever your thoughts, I look forward to hearing from you all, and learning whatever you have to share.

Profile photo of Andrew
    Andrew

Welcome to the community.

Profile photo of DCortez
    DCortez

Heya and welcome from Texas!

Profile photo of PhilTheBiker
    PhilTheBiker

I’m in Western PA, we are neighbors 🙂
    Too bad my permit to carry isn’t valid there or I’d visit ya!

Profile photo of firemedic4
    firemedic4

Hello and welcome from the cissy state of NY!

Profile photo of TeknaBuzz
    TeknaBuzz
    Keymaster

Hello and welcome to the community, thanks for joining us!

Profile photo of boisdarc
    boisdarc

Hello, and welcome to the board from Illinois. If you check on craigslist or facebook, you may be able to find like minded people closer than you think.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.