Home Forums Homesteading IWB holster

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of firemedic4 firemedic4 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of firemedic4
    firemedic4

Bought a few parts, scrap piece of leather- got a great holster and saved a lot of bucks![ATTACH=CONFIG]2685[/ATTACH]

Profile photo of boisdarc
    boisdarc

That looks great, did you bake the kydex or use a heat gun? A friend just started doing kydex stuff, he made a vacume set up by reversing a shop vac and using a sheet of silicone to suck down onto the table. I think that looks as good as any that I’ve seen for sale. Awesome job.

firemedic4

@boisdarc 20988 wrote:

That looks great, did you bake the kydex or use a heat gun? A friend just started doing kydex stuff, he made a vacume set up by reversing a shop vac and using a sheet of silicone to suck down onto the table. I think that looks as good as any that I’ve seen for sale. Awesome job.

Thanks,
    Bought the kydex and parts about 18 bucks! Alien Gear holsters. Scrap leather did’nt cost anything.

Profile photo of Andrew
    Andrew

I am also interested how you formed the Kydex

firemedic4

@andrew.anderson 21001 wrote:

I am also interested how you formed the Kydex

Bought the shell! Alien Gear Holsters.

Profile photo of boisdarc
    boisdarc

Got an update from my buddy, epic fail on the shop vac system. He had to upgrade to a vacume pump from auto zone, a 20# propane tank, and some ball cock valves. Side note, he also started with alien gear parts.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.