know how to fish with a shovel? :-)

Home Forums Survival Skills know how to fish with a shovel? :-)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  shottist 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

shottist

there are several ways to do this, and no, i don’t mean using it as a spear or a fishing pole, either, altho those can work, with spawning carp or salmon runs)spearing/scooping them) or in shallow pools of (late summer) panfish(mostly bluegill)

boisdarc

uhhhhhh! Thats pretty cool! (in best beavis voice.)

Batang Z

I just imagined how Shovel can cut the Fish in Half 😀

Andrew

shottist had some crazily ideas and an idea for everything.

boisdarc

Looking back on this, I know people that have shoveled carp before. Me personally, I think “why would you do this and deprive yourself of an awesome time of bowfishing”, but that is just me. However, I fish, and know a lot of people that fish a lot more than I do, and probably a lot more than your average joe. I’ve never EVER heard of anyone shoveling panfish.(Disregarding a drought or some really freak incident like someone draining their pond or something like that.) Where did this guy do this panfish shoveling?

otis302

I use yo yo”s set them and forget them I eat more fish at my spot then any thing [ATTACH=CONFIG]2535[/ATTACH] with salt pepper and garlic its not bad

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.