Military surplus gear

Home Forums Gear & Equipment Military surplus gear

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  otis302 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

otis302

As I get older I like to think I can camp smarter. Less effort and well spent money I slept in the truck last year and bought a God awful tent Stansport trail tent dont waste your money I ordered this from Colemans Surplus not to be confused with Walmart Colemans Its a French troop tent 100% water proof used but the quality of military issue gives me confidence as opposed to some cheap junk that will let you down. I am going to concentrate on military surplus at this point,, course wont try this out till next season unless I turn the ac down to frost and set up in the living room[ATTACH=CONFIG]2254[/ATTACH]

Andrew

I love Mil Surplus stuff. Please share what stuff you get that works out and which stuff does not.

firemedic4

@otis302 18396 wrote:

As I get older I like to think I can camp smarter. Less effort and well spent money I slept in the truck last year and bought a God awful tent Stansport trail tent dont waste your money I ordered this from Colemans Surplus not to be confused with Walmart Colemans Its a French troop tent 100% water proof used but the quality of military issue gives me confidence as opposed to some cheap junk that will let you down. I am going to concentrate on military surplus at this point,, course wont try this out till next season unless I turn the ac down to frost and set up in the living room[ATTACH=CONFIG]2254[/ATTACH]

Best stuff for outdoors use. Check out my brothers website Sirplussupply .com

Andrew
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.