Multi (25+) Caliber Revolver, Medusa M-47

Home Forums Firearms & Weaponry Multi (25+) Caliber Revolver, Medusa M-47

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Andrew 3 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Andrew

This looks like a cool item to add to your arsenal. This will provide you the option to fire whatever ammo you can find in a shortage or SHTF scenario.

Multi (25+) Caliber Revolver, Medusa M-47

hillfolk

VERY COOL! Too bad so few were made. I bet it costs as much as those 25+ guns together…

Andrew

I could not find one but most of the forums say they cost around $1200

hillfolk

I found one on gunbroker for the paltry sum of 4 and one half thousand dollars… More valuable than my car 🙂

Andrew

Okay that is crazy. $1200 doesn’t seem so expensive anymore

boisdarc

okay, you could break down 1200 bucks into four three hundred dollar guns, 1 nine millimeter, 1 twenty two caliber(for trap lines or what ever), 1 forty five caliber, and maybe a three eighty for concealed. That gives you pretty much everything you will realistically encounter(domestically at least). Of course, you may be able to pic up a used little .22 for a hundred dollars, and have to spend more on a .45 or 9mm. How much is a high point now a days, $200? That is of course a very inexpensive brick shaped pistola, but if you point and shoot, it goes bang. A close friend bought one just to test, his goal was to shoot 1000 rounds with NO CLEANING in between. I think he had shot around 700 plus rounds and it was still shooting fine when some one offered to buy it from him for about what he had in it so he sold it. I don’t recommend abusing guns like that, it will probably shorten the life of your weapon, but as a test-it passed with flying colors. So, is a cheap ass high point better than a 1200 dollar Kimber? Can you shoot ANY 1911 or clone for 700 plus rounds with ZERO cleaning in between and still have faith in it?

Andrew

@boisdarc 21149 wrote:

How much is a high point now a days, $200? That is of course a very inexpensive brick shaped pistola, but if you point and shoot, it goes bang. A close friend bought one just to test, his goal was to shoot 1000 rounds with NO CLEANING in between. I think he had shot around 700 plus rounds and it was still shooting fine when some one offered to buy it from him for about what he had in it so he sold it. I don’t recommend abusing guns like that, it will probably shorten the life of your weapon, but as a test-it passed with flying colors. So, is a cheap ass high point better than a 1200 dollar Kimber? Can you shoot ANY 1911 or clone for 700 plus rounds with ZERO cleaning in between and still have faith in it?

Highpoint pistols are not pad for what they cost. If you watch for a sale you can get the cheap 9mm for aroudn $100-$120.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.