New Addition : KA-BAR TDI LE "HELL FIRE"

Home Forums Gear & Equipment New Addition : KA-BAR TDI LE "HELL FIRE"

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  JulioTheSavage 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

JulioTheSavage

KA-BAR TDI LE “HELL FIRE”

Overall length: 7 1/4″
    Blade Length: 3 9/16″

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2045[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]2046[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]2047[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]2048[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]2049[/ATTACH]

PhilTheBiker

Looks nice! Is that going to be part of your everyday carry?

JulioTheSavage

@philthebiker 17498 wrote:

Looks nice! Is that going to be part of your everyday carry?

Yeah it’s my new EDC knife. It’s replacing my folder. I wanted something fixed. I carried my folder for awhile but just feel more comfortable with a fixed blade. This one seemed to fit the bill.

TeknaBuzz
    Keymaster

Nice I like it, the sheath looks very well constructed too.

otis302

good looking piece I like the fact that it is not serrated actually I like it alot always had Gerber but that is worth a look

JulioTheSavage

@teknabuzz 17501 wrote:

Nice I like it, the sheath looks very well constructed too.

The knife is made in the USA but the sheath is made China. The sheath holds the knife fine but does have a little bit of a gap where the release is located. I don’t think it will affect anything but stuff like that bugs me. Don’t get me wrong I like the sheath and the overall design. It secures the knife well while allowing a quick release. I guess time will tell.

I know some places make custom sheaths for the other TDI models but not sure about this on. They also have molle attachments for the sheath also. I might get some for my pack.

I was actually lucky to fine this particular TDI model. It was the last one in stock when I ordered it. It seems to be on backorder everywhere else.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.