Off Fopic thread in the Off Topic Forum (Talk about anything or nothing)

Home Forums General/Random/Off Topic Off Fopic thread in the Off Topic Forum (Talk about anything or nothing)

This topic contains 794 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  TeknaBuzz 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 795 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #10440

    Andrew
    Moderator

    @alwayscross 20960 wrote:

    5 Steps to Survive a Dirty Bomb – TinHatRanch
    Didn’t provide a lot of info but its a good topic to research on.

    That was a pretty good summary / intro. Enough to share with your non prepper friends to get them interested or at least informed.

    #10133

    PhilTheBiker
    Moderator

    I sold my Harley a few years back, I do miss it and someday would like a Harley 48. But, this was funny. Lots of foul language though so not good to watch around kids.

    #10441

    Andrew
    Moderator

    Rethink how you think about stress. This talk is great.

    #10442

    Andrew
    Moderator

    Sad.

    Obama Is Disrespected Worldwide and Global Leaders

    #10659

    alwayscross
    Member

    Just out of curiosity who has planned for oral care during an SHTF situation? I know there easy scavenge items (toothpaste, toothbrush, mouthwash and others) in a urban environment but say there was something preventing you from re-entering the city (e.g bomb radiation or a bad virus) then oral hygiene might become a problem, just wondering if anyone has a solution.

    #10134

    PhilTheBiker
    Moderator

    @alwayscross 21122 wrote:

    Just out of curiosity who has planned for oral care during an SHTF situation? I know there easy scavenge items (toothpaste, toothbrush, mouthwash and others) in a urban environment but say there was something preventing you from re-entering the city (e.g bomb radiation or a bad virus) then oral hygiene might become a problem, just wondering if anyone has a solution.

    my wife shops with coupons. We always have 2 – 5 things of toothpaste and dental floss. I would think that a large tube of toothpaste even have used should last a single person 30+ days.

    #10636

    boisdarc
    Member

    I’m pretty shallow, so I think this is real funny.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6BsMzc9mMs

    #10660

    alwayscross
    Member

    @boisdarc 21140 wrote:

    I’m pretty shallow, so I think this is real funny.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6BsMzc9mMs

    It got me laughing pretty hard.

    #10135

    PhilTheBiker
    Moderator

    Saw this, had to share.

    [ATTACH=CONFIG]2713[/ATTACH]

    #9986

    DCortez
    Member

    Darn those stinking neigbors, I’ll show them!!!

    #10136

    PhilTheBiker
    Moderator

    Have a happy and safe new year everyone!

    #10661

    alwayscross
    Member

    Happy new year to everyone, hope you all have fun. Got any new year resolutions or aims? I’ve got three-start a bug out team, stop spending money on bug out stuff I really don’t need (backpacks and knives) and cross something off my bucket list ( for those they don’t know what a bucket list is its things I want to do before I die).

    #10137

    PhilTheBiker
    Moderator

    @alwayscross 21164 wrote:

    Happy new year to everyone, hope you all have fun. Got any new year resolutions or aims? I’ve got three-start a bug out team, stop spending money on bug out stuff I really don’t need (backpacks and knives) and cross something off my bucket list ( for those they don’t know what a bucket list is its things I want to do before I die).

    I want to start reloading 9mm. I only need the dies, bullets, and powder. Maybe this next week!

    #10443

    Andrew
    Moderator

    @philthebiker 21165 wrote:

    I want to start reloading 9mm. I only need the dies, bullets, and powder. Maybe this next week!

    Are you reloading already?

    #10138

    PhilTheBiker
    Moderator

    @andrew.anderson 21166 wrote:

    Are you reloading already?

    My wifes father reloaded some 30-06 for me for hunting. I have an RCBS with various caliber dies. I have not physically used it to reload yet, but I’m ready to learn 🙂 When I was in Arizona a few months back my friend showed me how to reload. We spent hours reloading 9mm and 38. So I know the basics!

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 795 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.