Off Fopic thread in the Off Topic Forum (Talk about anything or nothing)

Home Forums General/Random/Off Topic Off Fopic thread in the Off Topic Forum (Talk about anything or nothing)

This topic contains 794 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  TeknaBuzz 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 795 total)
  • Author

Andrew

@alwayscross 20960 wrote:

5 Steps to Survive a Dirty Bomb – TinHatRanch
    Didn’t provide a lot of info but its a good topic to research on.

That was a pretty good summary / intro. Enough to share with your non prepper friends to get them interested or at least informed.

PhilTheBiker

I sold my Harley a few years back, I do miss it and someday would like a Harley 48. But, this was funny. Lots of foul language though so not good to watch around kids.

Andrew

Rethink how you think about stress. This talk is great.

Andrew

Sad.

Obama Is Disrespected Worldwide and Global Leaders

alwayscross

Just out of curiosity who has planned for oral care during an SHTF situation? I know there easy scavenge items (toothpaste, toothbrush, mouthwash and others) in a urban environment but say there was something preventing you from re-entering the city (e.g bomb radiation or a bad virus) then oral hygiene might become a problem, just wondering if anyone has a solution.

PhilTheBiker

@alwayscross 21122 wrote:

Just out of curiosity who has planned for oral care during an SHTF situation? I know there easy scavenge items (toothpaste, toothbrush, mouthwash and others) in a urban environment but say there was something preventing you from re-entering the city (e.g bomb radiation or a bad virus) then oral hygiene might become a problem, just wondering if anyone has a solution.

my wife shops with coupons. We always have 2 – 5 things of toothpaste and dental floss. I would think that a large tube of toothpaste even have used should last a single person 30+ days.

boisdarc

I’m pretty shallow, so I think this is real funny.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6BsMzc9mMs

alwayscross

@boisdarc 21140 wrote:

I’m pretty shallow, so I think this is real funny.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6BsMzc9mMs

It got me laughing pretty hard.

PhilTheBiker

Saw this, had to share.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2713[/ATTACH]

DCortez

Darn those stinking neigbors, I’ll show them!!!

PhilTheBiker

Have a happy and safe new year everyone!

alwayscross

Happy new year to everyone, hope you all have fun. Got any new year resolutions or aims? I’ve got three-start a bug out team, stop spending money on bug out stuff I really don’t need (backpacks and knives) and cross something off my bucket list ( for those they don’t know what a bucket list is its things I want to do before I die).

PhilTheBiker

@alwayscross 21164 wrote:

Happy new year to everyone, hope you all have fun. Got any new year resolutions or aims? I’ve got three-start a bug out team, stop spending money on bug out stuff I really don’t need (backpacks and knives) and cross something off my bucket list ( for those they don’t know what a bucket list is its things I want to do before I die).

I want to start reloading 9mm. I only need the dies, bullets, and powder. Maybe this next week!

Andrew

@philthebiker 21165 wrote:

I want to start reloading 9mm. I only need the dies, bullets, and powder. Maybe this next week!

Are you reloading already?

PhilTheBiker

@andrew.anderson 21166 wrote:

Are you reloading already?

My wifes father reloaded some 30-06 for me for hunting. I have an RCBS with various caliber dies. I have not physically used it to reload yet, but I’m ready to learn 🙂 When I was in Arizona a few months back my friend showed me how to reload. We spent hours reloading 9mm and 38. So I know the basics!

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 795 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.