Paint your own gun and spend the saving on ammo!

Home Forums Firearms & Weaponry Paint your own gun and spend the saving on ammo!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  booboo0331 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

booboo0331

I painted my own gun for 70.00 and have enough paint and stencils left to paint 4 more guns. Would you hire someone or just take a few hours from your day and do it yourself?
    Koufos Emergency Resource: DIY Gun Painting for under $75.00
    [ATTACH]2410[/ATTACH][ATTACH]2411[/ATTACH][ATTACH]2412[/ATTACH][ATTACH]2413[/ATTACH][ATTACH]2414[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andrew

Good write up. You should post and article here with the write up. I would tell you how but I can’t remember where the articles are πŸ™‚

TeknaBuzz
    Keymaster

I like the style of that Kryptic camo. This was basically a hydro dip kit correct? Yes please share more details on how the process actually works.

PhilTheBiker

That looks really nice!

Batang Z

Great Painting πŸ˜€

I hope i could get Sniper.. a Real Sniper and hand over it

boisdarc

That looks great. Have you ever used aluma hyde II, or do you know anyone who has? I’m looking into some different finishes. Thanks for posting that up.

Andrew

I have been doing a lot of research on the various methods to paint your gun. From ways to prep the gun, which paint to use, whether to use stencils, a kit, local vegetation, fake vegetation from a craft store, netting, etc. While I still plan on painting at least 2 of my rifles.

I wanted to share the below video I found during my search. Looks like alot of work but it interesting anyway.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.