Home Forums Firearms & Weaponry Santa!

This topic contains 18 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  otis302 3 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

otis302

Thanks Sanny Claus for the 3/30 rd and 2/20 clips also for the charging handle extention Troy iron sights and new sling and while your at it please try and keep 2013 a better safer year than the last for every one.
    Otisssss

TeknaBuzz
    Keymaster

Nice, I had a few PMAGs and some ranger plates in my stocking this year too! 😎 What kind of sling did you get? I’ve been trying to find the perfect 2 point sling set up but haven’t had much luck.

azurevirus

Santa bouhgt me a pair of bedroom slippers and a pair of “lounging pants and matching tee shirt…(damn his eyes )

Andrew

@teknabuzz 9518 wrote:

Nice, I had a few PMAGs and some ranger plates in my stocking this year too! 😎

What are ranger plates?

Andrew

For the second year in a row we asked everyone to get both us and the kids nothing. I still ended up getting the below items plus a box of See’s Caramel Chocolates.

The Lego’s are things that my 5 yr old son built for me and put in my stocking. He is awesome.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]871[/ATTACH]

TeknaBuzz
    Keymaster

@andrew.anderson 9522 wrote:

What are ranger plates?

They replace the floor plate on your PMAG and have a rubber loop makes it easier to grab from mag pouch and absorbs some impact when dropped.
    http://store.magpul.com/product/MAG212/101

Andrew

@teknabuzz 9528 wrote:

They replace the floor plate on your PMAG and have a rubber loop makes it easier to grab from mag pouch and absorbs some impact when dropped.
    http://store.magpul.com/product/MAG212/101

Alright. I had not seen those before. Very nice. I use the only school, place the 550 Cord in a loop and secure around the floor plate. It costs less too πŸ™‚

otis302

I went with a vtack 2 point padded sling Tech

TeknaBuzz
    Keymaster

@otis302 9556 wrote:

I went with a vtack 2 point padded sling Tech

Seen lots of good reviews on the VTAC and has even been suggested to me by others also still trying to figure out the best attachment points to the rifle for 2 point mode. I see a lot of people put the rear of the sling right at the buffer tube and to me it seems like it would work better further back at the end of the stock but I need some trial & error to verify.

JulioTheSavage

@teknabuzz 9559 wrote:

Seen lots of good reviews on the VTAC and has even been suggested to me by others also still trying to figure out the best attachment points to the rifle for 2 point mode. I see a lot of people put the rear of the sling right at the buffer tube and to me it seems like it would work better further back at the end of the stock but I need some trial & error to verify.

I run a VTAC sling on my AR. I use a QDS on the front rail and one on the Magpul stock. I believe I posted up pics before in one Otis threads. But if you want more pics I can do some later?

Andrew

What are you asking Santa for this year?

PhilTheBiker

Dear Santa,
    All i want for Christmas is for:
    1) Global warming to speed up because it’s really damn cold outside
    2) Enough money to pay my taxes
    3) Enough money for me to pay for my Healthcare
    4) For Obama to go away

If you can start with #4 that would be fine.
    Sincerely,
    Phil The “Coal in the Sock” Biker.

firemedic4

@juliothesavage 9563 wrote:

I run a VTAC sling on my AR. I use a QDS on the front rail and one on the Magpul stock. I believe I posted up pics before in one Otis threads. But if you want more pics I can do some later?

Got a VTAC , well worth the money!

firemedic4

@philthebiker 20859 wrote:

Dear Santa,
    All i want for Christmas is for:
    1) Global warming to speed up because it’s really damn cold outside
    2) Enough money to pay my taxes
    3) Enough money for me to pay for my Healthcare
    4) For Obama to go away

If you can start with #4 that would be fine.
    Sincerely,
    Phil The “Coal in the Sock” Biker.

5) Coumo to go away

Andrew

1) To spend time with family
    2) To get all our adoption paperwork completed and submitted by the Jan 1st deadline.
    3) for my wife to not kill me when she finds out I bought another gun.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.