sling shot and arrows

Home Forums Firearms & Weaponry sling shot and arrows

This topic contains 13 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  otis302 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

otis302

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1693[/ATTACH] for the time being I am going to try this little gem shoot arrows or ball bearings I want it for small game mostly cheap enough can get any where from $40.00 to $90.00

TeknaBuzz
    Keymaster

I honestly never seen a slingshot that shot arrows.

JulioTheSavage

Interesting. I wonder how much power can be generated shooting an arrow from a sling shot? Ball bearings great but the arrows got me wondering.

otis302

TeknaBuzz
    Keymaster

JulioTheSavage

I didn’t expect the draw to be that far back. Looked liked it shot well.

firemedic4

Darn it , just bought a good slingshot!. Too bad I did’nt see this before. HMMM, still interested.

Andrew

That is a cool slingshot. I wonder if I could use that on post.

boisdarc

There is one similar to this probably a lot more cheaply made, at Walmart. It is called a zombie slayer by marksman. I think around the twenty dollar range.

bigpaul

we call it a slingbow, you can make one yourself with a standard catapult/slingshot with a keyring and a couple of cable ties/zip ties.

alwayscross

Looks really cool, I would buy it but I really don’t need anymore weapons.

bigpaul

their cheap on ebay and simple to make and are a good back up weapon, I’ve got a couple made up and a couple more as standard catapults without the adaptation so I can use both in a pinch.

alwayscross

@bigpaul 19722 wrote:

their cheap on ebay and simple to make and are a good back up weapon, I’ve got a couple made up and a couple more as standard catapults without the adaptation so I can use both in a pinch.

Trust me, I have a back up weapon for my back up weapons for my back up weapon and so on. I really dont need any more weapons XD

bigpaul

ditto here too:mad:

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.