The Union Creek Journal

Home Forums Planning & Preparation The Union Creek Journal

This topic contains 57 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Mudinyeri 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
  • Author

Mudinyeri

I am the author of The Union Creek Journal. The Journal is an almost-daily fictional blog that chronicles a Midwestern family’s struggle to survive in the wake of a global economic collapse in 2014. The Johnson family thought they had prepared for the coming collapse but they soon realized that there are some things for which you simply cannot prepare.

Along with engaging and entertaining fiction, I try to provide tips and ideas for survival, homesteading, bushcraft and preparedness.

The blog is free to read online. I would recommend that you start with the chronological page at: http://unioncreekjournal.wordpress.com/the-union-creek-jounral-entries-in-chronological-order/

Once you’re all caught up, you can read each new entry at: http://www.unioncreekjournal.com

If you’re on Facebook, you can become a fan of The Journal at http://www.facebook.com/theunioncreekjournal

If you’re on Twitter, you can follow me @TobyAsplin

Enjoy!

DCortez

Sound interesting, I’ll check it out.

Mudinyeri

What happened to Ariela? Find out this morning at: Ariela’s Escape

Mudinyeri

This morning’s entry: Judging Jake

Enjoy!

Mudinyeri

The Johnsons begin to Reach Out to their neighbors. Will they encounter another Hernandez outpost?

Enjoy!

Mudinyeri

BugOutReview

I’ll check it out for sure sounds interesting.

Mudinyeri

This morning’s journal entry: Made in China.

Enjoy!

Mudinyeri

Is David the leader of the Johnson clan?

Enjoy!

Gigabelly

Man, I just read the first entry and I am LOVING it! Looks like I might spend some time on-line. Ironic as this is the first snowy weekend in Nebraska, where I currently sit, that I started this. Thanks, man. Hope to meet you soon.

Gigabelly

Okay, this thing is an awesome read. Everyone should check it out! I am now about half way through and I am having to pace myself so I don’t finish too soon. Another interesting read is on twitter called @EOTW_Diary Just follow them and read their entire timeline. Both are a unique way of reading good stories using technology and as of now, both are free of charge.

vbreferee

Thanks for the link. I am trying to catch up, and I am thoroughly enjoying it. Very well written, and thought out.

Mudinyeri

Glad everyone is enjoying The Journal. Sorry I haven’t been around much. Between writing The Journal, my day job and the rest of life … things are pretty hectic.

Stay safe!

Bud

That’s a pretty good read so far. Thank You

azurevirus

I signed up for it..not much for reading novels online (dang chair to uncomfortable) but I got thru the first chapter pretty easy..I left a review for ya anyway

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.