Video: Knife Fighting Dynamics and Truth Behind Knife Attacks

Home Forums Survival Skills Video: Knife Fighting Dynamics and Truth Behind Knife Attacks

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  JulioTheSavage 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

JulioTheSavage

Description from underneath the video: This video shows REAL attacks. If you look at how people use knife defense in many dojos or school settings you’ll see how much crap is out there. Not training for reality will get them killed because they aren’t addressing the danger in the way it should be addressed.

Watch the whole thing:)
    [video=youtube_share;GKlO3vg08qk]http://youtu.be/GKlO3vg08qk[/video]

alwayscross

Yeah I’ve watched this, makes you actually think about taking self defence seriously.

alwayscross

Also a good video to consider watching, not advanced stuff but still good.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWg6NWjTLCU

TeknaBuzz
    Keymaster

I once seen the aftermath of a pretty brutal attack with a box cutter that looks eerily similar to some of these slash wound graphics in the video. I could be wrong but I really believe some of them wounds are from a box cutter and not the traditional bladed knife.

JulioTheSavage

A buddy of mine was stabbed in a fist fight and didn’t even know it till it was all over. Had his lung punctured.

alwayscross

@juliothesavage 19506 wrote:

A buddy of mine was stabbed in a fist fight and didn’t even know it till it was all over. Had his lung punctured.

I was told a lot of the time during combat or any fight chances are you wont even realised you injured, apparently a mixture of adrenaline and being focused on the task at hand plays a large part. Can happen during sport to. I was on a run one time and when I got home there was a massive slash going across my leg, no clue how I got it. Looked like someone had knifed me.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.