viper- Ruger 10/22

Home Forums Firearms & Weaponry viper- Ruger 10/22

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  otis302 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

otis302

I wish I had done some research before I got my Ruger 10/22 50th anniverisity I have been out of rim fire for 20 * yrs and lately I have been studying on the Ruger 10/22 take down “I want one” so I am wanting to get rid of mine 40 rds through it and I put on Williams fire sights $27.00 cost me I paid $220.00 with tax let it go for $150.00 and as always I advise to adhere to your local state laws or hell might want to trade for what ever, right now at this point in time I cant get enough of trying as many new things as possiable oh as to the Viper I picked these up Friday[ATTACH=CONFIG]2622[/ATTACH] not part of it but never heard of hyper velocity

DCortez

Can’t say I’ve ever heard of viper either. Or, I’ve never noticed, lol.

otis302

I took a chance and went down to my gun shop and traded my 10/22 for a take down and added some j$ng but I got what I want and getting it zeroed out back [ATTACH=CONFIG]2623[/ATTACH]

Andrew

Otis,

Well, disregard the PM I just sent you 🙂 I saw your earlier post about wanting to sell your 50th Anniversary 10/22 and said I would buy it. I have been looking for a deal on one. Had I not gotten excited about the possibility of picking up a well cared for used one I would have finished reading the thread and seen that a few hours later you traded it in:)

Hope you enjoy your new takedown. Let us know how your first trip to the range goes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.