what kind of side arm are you sporting?

Home Forums Firearms & Weaponry what kind of side arm are you sporting?

This topic contains 104 replies, has 40 voices, and was last updated by  otis302 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 105 total)
  • Author

JulioTheSavage

Like Phil said in his previous posts CC in Maryland is almost impossible. But I carry a Glock 19C(night sight,extended slide release,stippled grip) with me to work everyday. I use Federal HST LE Tactical ammo in 147 grain.

Madeleine

What’s wrong with a little extra damage? Haha its saves a round so you don’t really have to double tap. (Zombie land lol :])

PhilTheBiker

@juliothesavage 6059 wrote:

Like Phil said in his previous posts CC in Maryland is almost impossible. But I carry a Glock 19C(night sight,extended slide release,stippled grip) with me to work everyday. I use Federal HST LE Tactical ammo in 147 grain.

So you either found a way or you’ll just ask for forgiveness from the O’Malley administration ;). Either way, you do what you need to do.

JulioTheSavage

@philthebiker 6065 wrote:

So you either found a way or you’ll just ask for forgiveness from the O’Malley administration ;). Either way, you do what you need to do.

I wish I found a way. I transport it to work in a daily planner that I set on my box at work. Oh yeah I just happen to live right next to the shop 😀

Stocker
    Participant

At work I’m not authorized to carry which is an oximoron if you ask me, but off duty and off post I’ll carry either my XD-40 or my Walther PK380. Just depends on what kind of mood I’m in. As far as the hunting pistol question goes, I personally got a Taurus 44 mag 3″ barrel. With bears up here most folks use Alaska Backpacker rounds. But be advised that these rounds 330gr pack a punch and if loaded into the wrong gun can damage or destroy the gun. Weeeee we’re having fun now!!

Dwb

Glock 20 and/or s&w .357mag

Hawk246

Colt 1991A1. .45 also for concelled have a colt New Agent same cal.

My everyday carry is a Sig Sauer P-229, .357Sig.

pistolero

I also carry a Sig 229 but in 40 not 357 sig. I plan to get a barrel so I can carry that cartridge. when we had the last bullet shortage. the one that I still could find was the 357 sig. I also carry a sig 220 combat when the mood strikes me.

NM Shooter

It depends on the weather and what I’m wearing. For summer it’s a 9mm Keltec PF9 in a kydex IWB holster. Cooler weather permits me to wear my 4″ Kimber in .45 ACP with a Crimson Trace, also in a kydex IWB holster. If I were limited to just one handgun for both hunting and self-defense I would use my 4″ Ruger GP 100 in .357 Magnum with 125 gr. JHP for defense and 180gr. LSWC for hunting up to deer or pig-sized game.

PhilTheBiker

@NM Shooter 7405 wrote:

It depends on the weather and what I’m wearing. For summer it’s a 9mm Keltec PF9 in a kydex IWB holster. Cooler weather permits me to wear my 4″ Kimber in .45 ACP with a Crimson Trace, also in a kydex IWB holster. If I were limited to just one handgun for both hunting and self-defense I would use my 4″ Ruger GP 100 in .357 Magnum with 125 gr. JHP for defense and 180gr. LSWC for hunting up to deer or pig-sized game.

How do you like the Keltec? I’ve heard mixed reviews.

NM Shooter

I really like my Keltec. I shoot it in IDPA-style matches for practice and do pretty well with it. I recently had a problem and sent it back to them for repair. No questions asked and got it back in 2 weeks. Great little gun!

Andrew

how has reliability been with your PF9

nicardj

I sport Kimber Grand Rapter 45Acp. & Glock M.22 in 40 S&W , If I need a long Gun I’ll grab one , proably my Ruger Mini 14 w/ colaspsable stock in 223.Rem. 20rd. Magzines or if Shotgun is required I’ll grab one of them, more than likely Mossberg with extended magazine / speed feed stock w/SureFire light attached , but sometimes it’s hard to choose I have many options open to me .

nicardj

Glocks are awesome , I own 2 .

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 105 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.