What movie or TV show gets you in the mood to go shooting?

Home Forums General/Random/Off Topic What movie or TV show gets you in the mood to go shooting?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Tony Lane 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

PhilTheBiker

Exactly what the subject says.
    What movie or TV show gets you in the mood to go shooting?

I’m adding a poll, with a few movies that I think do this, however, feel free to also respond with other shows!

PhilTheBiker

Feel free to select more than one show 🙂

Alonso1

I only picked one (Red Dawn) but Blackhawk Down, The Walking Dead, Enemy at the Gates, and The Alamo do it for me as well but Red Dawn will always have a special place in my Heart

DCortez

Red Dawn does it for me.

azurevirus

Actually of them all works for me..I dont really need any reason to go shooting..but watching any of these movies would make me shoot with my game face on…and my mirrored sunglasses too

TeknaBuzz
    Keymaster

I voted Blackhawk down for me, that is a really good movie and quite honestly played a big part in my desire to join the Army.

PhilTheBiker

I voted for Rampage. If you have not seen it, it is on Netflix streaming. You might just change your mind after watching it, not that I want to go out and kill everyone I see, but gets your blood flowing.

vbreferee

All are good choices. I agree with Azurevirus; I don’t need a reason to go shooting. I enjoy it by itself. The one I really like is Shooter with Mark Wahlberg. Don’t know if it is the revenge theme or getting back at corrupt politicians, but I never miss it when it is on. That one gets me going.

azurevirus

Excellent choice VB..nasty guns and typical crooked politicians..Shooter is one of my very favorite movies..you shoot a monster you have a dead monster..a shoot a politicain you get a dead politician and done the world a favor..its a tufer..not that I would condone such actions, goodness noooooooooo

PhilTheBiker

Another good TV show that sometimes makes me want to go to the gun range. The State of the Union.

sickboy

Sons of Guns always gets me in the mood! Walking Dead is at the top of my list though!

ICF_Hooligan

if i could shoot as well as i do playing Sniper I would be happy… what does that mean in real life? keep practicin’!

Tony Lane
    Participant

The Walking Dead inspires me to go shooting.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.