Zastava M92 Semi Auto Pistol

Home Forums Firearms & Weaponry Zastava M92 Semi Auto Pistol

This topic contains 60 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Andrew 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)
  • Author

Andrew

Some of you may remember this from the Deal of the Day thread back on December 24. I ordered one and it arrived yesterday. I made it to my local FFL (Loose Cannon Guns) today. I have nto done much with it yet other then a quick disassembly and taken a few pictures.

I already know I want to install a sling swivel on the rear of the pistol and I want to remove the spot weld on the end of the barrel that is securing the thread protector. Yes, this thing has a threaded barrel.

Here is a picture of everything it came with. I will post up more later as well as a range report when I make it to the range. It is -1 outside right now so it might be a few days before I make it to the range.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1887[/ATTACH]

Andrew

Below are images of the box contents and a brief description of each.

Owners Manual which was surprisingly readable. It covers both the M92 and the M85 (5.56 variant). I used it to figure out how to remove the foregrip.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]1888[/ATTACH]

2 x AK Magazines. I was unable to locate any identifying marks so I cannot tell you what make or manufacture they are.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]1889[/ATTACH]

Orange camber plug thing, Cable lock, paper with make. model and SN on one side and a warning to read the manual and take gun to gunsmith before using, and a cleaning rod. All this will end up in storage.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]1890[/ATTACH]

And the M92 PV Pistol
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]1891[/ATTACH]

Andrew

Picture of Zastava M92 PV Pistol with 30 rounds AK magazine inserted.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]1892[/ATTACH]

I ordered a 20 Rnd AK magazine from the Sportsman Guide earlier this week. I think it will make the pistol easier to conceal carry πŸ™‚

Used 20-rd. AK-47 Magazine
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]1893[/ATTACH]

PhilTheBiker

HA HA!! and legal to carry here in PA. Nice find! Will you also need a trench coat?

Andrew

It is a pistol so I should be able to legally carry it anywhere pistols can be CCed.

Andrew

For those that did not care for the last M92 video review I shared I found a more country (REdneck, Hick, hillbilly) one for you all. It is actually a good summary but the guy does act a little bitredneck.

Andrew

Here si one that has had a few modifications make to it.

640ce1c4-2525-4802-8f67-5b9b51e8b986_zps3922c7e8.jpg

Andrew

Here is another cool accessory you can get for the pistol. The SB-47 Stabilizing Brace. This is not something I would be interested in but it is interesting that it is out there.

640ce1c4-2525-4802-8f67-5b9b51e8b986_zps3922c7e8.jpg

Andrew

Purchased a rear sling attachment point from echo93 for $23.95 earlier today.

[IMG]http://0.static.wix.com/media/fa17da_bfeb8a27ccc06cfd122cf990db0014a9.jpg_512[/IMG]

and below is a video on how to install the sling adapter.

Andrew

A nice HDR picture of the M92 with an aftermarket flash suppressor and picatinny rail installed and a CCO on the rail.

9246043388_3fcf2464db_z.jpg

Andrew

Next step it to purchase and install a muzzle detent to hold on the muzzle brake or suppressor.

m92_detent_set.jpg

JulioTheSavage

Very nice Andrew. I think I’m jealous,lol.

Andrew

You should order one. I found them for $399 if you pay cash.

Andrew

Another useful review of the Zastava M92.

TeknaBuzz
    Keymaster

Looks like it’d be fun to shoot it just seems like something you’d naturally want to fire from the hip in a spray & pray sort of way. 😎

He might be a redneck but definitely not a Texas redneck if I had to guess I’d say Tennessee or the Carolina’s.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.