Zastava M92 Semi Auto Pistol

Home Forums Firearms & Weaponry Zastava M92 Semi Auto Pistol

This topic contains 60 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Andrew 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 61 total)
  • Author

Andrew

@teknabuzz 16530 wrote:

Looks like it’d be fun to shoot it just seems like something you’d naturally want to fire from the hip in a spray & pray sort of way. 😎

He might be a redneck but definitely not a Texas redneck if I had to guess I’d say Tennessee or the Carolina’s.

I am to old to waste rounds any more. I want the gun to stay compact and easy to carry (and conceal if necessary). If you watch the video on the sling attachment install (2:25 point in video) and you will see him use a single point sling as a way to spabilize the pistol. That is my planned method.

As far as the country comment. He just reminds me of the hicks I grew up with.

JulioTheSavage

@andrew.anderson 16526 wrote:

You should order one. I found them for $399 if you pay cash.

I wish I could but remember I’m in MD. They just banned them here.

Andrew

That is too bad. I didn’t know they made so many firearms illegal.

Andrew

After alot of research and learning that the muzzle flash on the M92 is extreme I ordered a flash suppressor and the front detent kit today. I am hoping that these are the last upgrades to make the pistol usable.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1897[/ATTACH]

DCortez

I think I need one …

JulioTheSavage

@andrew.anderson 16546 wrote:

That is too bad. I didn’t know they made so many firearms illegal.

Here’s the list:mad::

A: AA Arms AP–9 semiautomatic pistol; American Arms Spectre da Semiautomatic carbine; AK–47 in all forms; Algimec AGM–1 type semi–auto; AR 100 type semi–auto; AR 180 type semi–auto; Argentine L.S.R. semi–auto; Australian Automatic Arms SAR type semi–auto; Auto–Ordnance Thompson M1 and 1927 semi–automatics;

B-C: Barrett light .50 cal. semi–auto; Beretta AR70 type semi–auto; Bushmaster semiautomatic pistol; Bushmaster semi–auto rifle; Calico models M–100 and M–900; CIS SR 88 type semi–auto;Claridge HI TEC C–9 carbines; Claridge HI–TEC semiautomatic pistol; Colt AR–15, CAR–15, and all imitations except Colt AR–15 Sporter H–BAR rifle;

D-F: D Max Industries semiautomatic pistol; Daewoo MAX 1 and MAX 2, aka AR 100, 110C, K–1, and K–2; Dragunov Chinese made semi–auto; Encom MK–IV, MP–9, or MP–45 semiautomatic pistol; Famas semi–auto (.223 caliber); Feather AT–9 semi–auto;FN LAR and FN FAL assault rifle; FNC semi–auto type carbine; F.I.E./Franchi LAW 12 and SPAS 12 assault shotgun; Steyr–AUG–SA semi–auto;

G-I: Galil models AR and ARM semi–auto; Heckler and Koch HK–91 A3, HK–93 A2, HK–94 A2 and A3; Heckler and Koch semiautomatic SP–89 pistol; Holmes model 88 shotgun;Holmes MP–83 semiautomatic pistol; Ingram MAC 10/11 semiautomatic pistol and variations including Partisan Avenger and the SWD Cobray; Intratec TEC–9/DC–9 semiautomatic pistol in any centerfire variation;

K-R: Avtomat Kalashnikov semiautomatic rifle in any format; Manchester Arms “Commando” MK–45, MK–9; Mandell TAC–1 semi–auto carbine; Mossberg model 500 Bullpup assault shotgun; Sterling Mark 6; P.A.W.S. carbine; P.A.W.S. type semiautomatic pistol; Ruger mini–14 folding stock model (.223 caliber);

S: SIG 550/551 assault rifle (.223 caliber); SKS with detachable magazine; Skorpion semiautomatic pistol; Spectre double action semiautomatic pistol (Sile, F.I.E., Mitchell); AP–74 Commando type semi–auto; Springfield Armory BM–59, SAR–48, G3, SAR–3, M–21 sniper rifle, M1A, excluding the M1 Garand; Street sweeper assault type shotgun; Striker 12 assault shotgun in all formats;

U-W: Unique F11 semi–auto type; Daewoo USAS 12 semi–auto shotgun; UZI 9mm carbine or rifle; UZI semiautomatic pistol; Valmet M–76 and M–78 semi–auto; Weaver Arms “Nighthawk” semi–auto carbine; Weaver Arms semiautomatic Nighthawk pistol; Wilkinson Arms 9mm semi–auto “Terry”; and Wilkinson semiautomatic “Linda” pistol.

JulioTheSavage

Of course there are a few ways to by pass the law legally get certain firearms.

Andrew

@dcortez 16553 wrote:

I think I need one …

You can buy it here for $399. If they charge shipping or a transfer fee I would just go with the place I listed in the deal of the day. They charge nothing but the cost of the weapon and the customer service was great. They actually called before shipping to ask if I had questions and to verify the FFL to transfer it to..

DCortez

Wife and kids liked the video, so you know what that means.

We’ve shot the Sig 5.56 pistol and really liked it, 7.62 x39 just screams party action.

TeknaBuzz
    Keymaster

Does Pmags work on the 5.56 version?

Andrew

@juliothesavage 16558 wrote:

Here’s the list:mad::

A: AA Arms AP–9 semiautomatic pistol; American Arms Spectre da Semiautomatic carbine; AK–47 in all forms; Algimec AGM–1 type semi–auto; AR 100 type semi–auto; AR 180 type semi–auto; Argentine L.S.R. semi–auto; Australian Automatic Arms SAR type semi–auto; Auto–Ordnance Thompson M1 and 1927 semi–automatics;

B-C: Barrett light .50 cal. semi–auto; Beretta AR70 type semi–auto; Bushmaster semiautomatic pistol; Bushmaster semi–auto rifle; Calico models M–100 and M–900; CIS SR 88 type semi–auto;Claridge HI TEC C–9 carbines; Claridge HI–TEC semiautomatic pistol; Colt AR–15, CAR–15, and all imitations except Colt AR–15 Sporter H–BAR rifle;

D-F: D Max Industries semiautomatic pistol; Daewoo MAX 1 and MAX 2, aka AR 100, 110C, K–1, and K–2; Dragunov Chinese made semi–auto; Encom MK–IV, MP–9, or MP–45 semiautomatic pistol; Famas semi–auto (.223 caliber); Feather AT–9 semi–auto;FN LAR and FN FAL assault rifle; FNC semi–auto type carbine; F.I.E./Franchi LAW 12 and SPAS 12 assault shotgun; Steyr–AUG–SA semi–auto;

G-I: Galil models AR and ARM semi–auto; Heckler and Koch HK–91 A3, HK–93 A2, HK–94 A2 and A3; Heckler and Koch semiautomatic SP–89 pistol; Holmes model 88 shotgun;Holmes MP–83 semiautomatic pistol; Ingram MAC 10/11 semiautomatic pistol and variations including Partisan Avenger and the SWD Cobray; Intratec TEC–9/DC–9 semiautomatic pistol in any centerfire variation;

K-R: Avtomat Kalashnikov semiautomatic rifle in any format; Manchester Arms “Commando” MK–45, MK–9; Mandell TAC–1 semi–auto carbine; Mossberg model 500 Bullpup assault shotgun; Sterling Mark 6; P.A.W.S. carbine; P.A.W.S. type semiautomatic pistol; Ruger mini–14 folding stock model (.223 caliber);

S: SIG 550/551 assault rifle (.223 caliber); SKS with detachable magazine; Skorpion semiautomatic pistol; Spectre double action semiautomatic pistol (Sile, F.I.E., Mitchell); AP–74 Commando type semi–auto; Springfield Armory BM–59, SAR–48, G3, SAR–3, M–21 sniper rifle, M1A, excluding the M1 Garand; Street sweeper assault type shotgun; Striker 12 assault shotgun in all formats;

U-W: Unique F11 semi–auto type; Daewoo USAS 12 semi–auto shotgun; UZI 9mm carbine or rifle; UZI semiautomatic pistol; Valmet M–76 and M–78 semi–auto; Weaver Arms “Nighthawk” semi–auto carbine; Weaver Arms semiautomatic Nighthawk pistol; Wilkinson Arms 9mm semi–auto “Terry”; and Wilkinson semiautomatic “Linda” pistol.

I had no idea they had restricted such a large number of weapons

PhilTheBiker

Maryland now requires finger printing in order to buy handguns.

Here is a good link with the overall description: Call to Decision

Maryland is right up with California and New York for the crazy gun laws.

DCortez

@teknabuzz 16566 wrote:

Does Pmags work on the 5.56 version?

I’m pretty sure they do.

Andrew

THey do work. In one of the videos the narrator mentions that he purchased the “SHooters package” for $699 which included a case and 3 or 4 PMags.

Andrew

I am not going to purchase this part but from my research alot of folks like it so I wanted to include it here for anyone in the future.

Yugo M92 Krinkov Handguard, Black
    mi_akkrinkovyugo.gif

While I think it is cool it is not necessary for the use case I have for the M92.

Here is a picture of the handguard installed.
    640ce1c4-2525-4802-8f67-5b9b51e8b986_zps3922c7e8.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 61 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.