Zastava M92 Semi Auto Pistol

Home Forums Firearms & Weaponry Zastava M92 Semi Auto Pistol

This topic contains 60 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Andrew 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)
  • Author

Andrew

Sling adapter showed up today.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1918[/ATTACH]

Installed on Zastava M92.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1919[/ATTACH]

TeknaBuzz
    Keymaster

Does the big U part of the adapter fit snug against the grip or something else? Noticed the 1 bolt hole and was wondering what keeps it from walking from one side to another. Also would it work downward instead of upward or how would that interfere with the grip?

Andrew

@teknabuzz 16701 wrote:

Does the big U part of the adapter fit snug against the grip or something else? Noticed the 1 bolt hole and was wondering what keeps it from walking from one side to another. Also would it work downward instead of upward or how would that interfere with the grip?

U part does fit snug. Is held in place by tension from tightening grip. There is also a hole int he sling adapter that you can use if you want to drill into the receiver and place a screw in it. From research that is not necessary though.

If you tug hard you can get it to align to one side or the other of the frame. The movement is minuscule though. Not even enough you would notice unless you where looking for it.

It can be mounted facing either up or down. It is supposed to be down. I just put it on there wrong.

Alonso1

@juliothesavage 16558 wrote:

Here’s the list:mad::

excluding the M1 Garand;

I’m sorry you have to put up with all the BS, but it still looks like you can have a Garand… Brother, you can kick some ass with a Garand!

JulioTheSavage

@alonso1 16715 wrote:

I’m sorry you have to put up with all the BS, but it still looks like you can have a Garand… Brother, you can kick some ass with a Garand!

Always wanted a Garand. Just wasn’t a priority. Luckily a few other rifles have slipped through like and HBAR ARs and Any AR10 variants. Also the Tavor slipped through matter a fact it’s not even regulated. But my 1 and a 1/2 ARs will do for now until I get some extra cash flow. But really I should be able to get what I want just because.

JulioTheSavage

Just add A1 I really want an AK or one of its variants. And that Zastava is a beauty with a great price to match. But MD sucks ass. Lol

Andrew

Here is the Zastava M92 with everything on it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1927[/ATTACH]

Cut off thread protector. Installed detent and flash suppressor from Manticor arms. $13.95 and $49.95

Installed echo 93 sling adapter $23.95

Ordered a used 20 round magazine from Sportsman Guide. $13.49 It is just easier to carry with a 20 rounder vs. the 30 rounder.

AIM Sports® One Point Bungee Sling purchased for Sportsman Guide $19.79

Andrew

I also ordered the below items from dvor.com for the M92 pistol.

Bulldog Cases Colt MSR Sling Pack in Black
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]1928[/ATTACH]

Mako Group Ergonomic AK-47 Pistol Grip, Black
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]1929[/ATTACH]

Andrew

Andrew

Zastava M92 PAP Pistol in 7.62
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]1937[/ATTACH]

boisdarc

My wife wants one of these for her birthday now.

Andrew

I would buy another one if I had the money right now. I need to buy a long slide Glock first though. They are an amazing deal. When you get closer to buying time let me know and I will help you find a good deal on one.

bajarider

Would you stop posting pics of it??? Damn, you will be the cause of some spousal abuse if I go out and buy one!!! My wife might be a little woman, but she knows I have to sleep sometime, I would hate to wake up in the hospital!

That said, I have been lusting after one of these, or the Draco, for a long time. I sure hope you get time to hit the range and give us a report soon. I’d love the chance to shoot one before I buy one, but I have been known to make impulse buys!

Great looking pistol, and thanks for getting pics, now get out there and get shooting!

Andrew

Okay. No more pictures. Tomorrow at the range we will try and get video instead.

Andrew

The good news is we did go to the range today and the M92 performed well. It is definitely easier to shoot when you use the sling to assist with stabilization.

Bad news is, no video. Brought the GoPro but forgot the pin for the head mount. If my AR upper arrives this week we may go again next week end and I will try and remember to do a better PCI of the equipment before departing for the range.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.