Zastava PAP M77 .308 Rifle

Home Forums Firearms & Weaponry Zastava PAP M77 .308 Rifle

This topic contains 19 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Andrew 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

SHANEMAN

Here is Mine! I used ACE LTD block adapter with a ACE sidefolder mech and sidefolder. I cant remember the maker on my Brake but it was $70. After I took these pictures I got the muzzle brake in plum position and used High Temp locktight. No need for a pin IMO. The 20 round mag was a challenge to say the least but I found it in Las Vegas at LoneMountain outfitters gun store. Here is the breakdown on what I spent.
    $530 TOTAL for Rifile
    $50 for ACE block adapter
    $155 TOTAL for sidefolder and mech
    $95 for 20 round ‘Yugo” mag
    $15 for houge AK pistol grip..((I highly recommend this grip for all Zastava AK variants))
    I LOVE THIS RIFLE AND RECOMMEND IT TO ALL THAT ARE THINKING ABOUT BUYING ONE…(((YOU CANT GO WRONG WITH THIS .308)))

SHANEMAN

@andrew.anderson 17960 wrote:

I am not sure I am going to buy this piece but it is cool to adapt the slant cut receiver on the Zastava PA M77 to the traditional AK style.

ACE ZASTAVA SLANT CUT RECEIVER BLOCK ADAPTER
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]2141[/ATTACH]
    $59.99

THIS ADAPTER IS A MUST FOR A PROPER FACTORY LOOK FOR BUTT MODS. I am very very glad I went this route. It is a drag to have to buy an extra part but it was well worth the $49.99 I paid. i recommend it

SHANEMAN

I am not here to take over anything! I just have spent the last 4 months hunting parts for this gun,,((trial and error)) and just finished her up so i just meant that if anyone has questions or are struggling with mods on this gun that I can share what I have learned. I wish I had someone to ask questions of when I started this project because it would have saved me some drama. These Zastava’s may be made in Serbia now but they are still ((YUGO)) specific in all the parts. Its kinda a tricky gun to buy parts for for sure…..Everything has to be ((YUGO)) or it just does not work right.

TeknaBuzz
    Keymaster

@shaneman 19543 wrote:

I am not here to take over anything! I just have spent the last 4 months hunting parts for this gun,,((trial and error)) and just finished her up so i just meant that if anyone has questions or are struggling with mods on this gun that I can share what I have learned. I wish I had someone to ask questions of when I started this project because it would have saved me some drama. These Zastava’s may be made in Serbia now but they are still ((YUGO)) specific in all the parts. Its kinda a tricky gun to buy parts for for sure…..Everything has to be ((YUGO)) or it just does not work right.

I wouldn’t worry, I’m sure Andrew appreciates your contributions to this thread and is happy to see you and others with shared interest in the Zastava.

Andrew

@shaneman 19543 wrote:

You should take over. For now I am focusing on the AR 10. Maybe in the future I will buy an M77 if they are still available. I am very interested in how you dealt with the slant cut receiver and a market that is short affordable magazines for the M77.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.